On the cusp of a new adventure

Have you ever felt that there is just something more? That you have been taking small steps, sort of testing out where you might land, but getting to a point where there seems to be 2 roads you can take. Both good, both scary, and both exciting. So how do you know which one is right? I mean you get to a point where you need to jump all in right?

I know the answers mentally, but implementing is the hard part...

So here is where I'm at -

  1. Pray

    Ask God what He wants me to do.
  2. Listen

    Take time and be still.
  3. Have Faith

    Move forward. I need to stop getting hung up on what is Gods will and move forward, I mean if you think about it, as long as what you're moving forward in does not go against what the Lord has said in the Bible it IS Gods will. He's got me, He'll adjust me when it is needed.
  4. Repeat

    As many times as necessary!


So here I sit at step 3, and looking at step 4. Big changes are coming!